What does the Global News Alliance offer?
- Gather and distribute news stories and features that would not otherwise be available
- Deliver material for different media platforms and in various formats, from completed reports to b-roll and interviews with scripts and audio.
- Meet accepted technical and journalistic standards for news content.
- Make English translations available for reports originating in other languages
- Seek to locate and produce special-request stories
- Provide contacts for verification or further information.
Connections & Community
- Compile a global directory of production sources, journalists, and news authorities.
- Provide access to video archives
- An online global community for Christian news producers, reporters and production personnel
We offer our members a starting collection of production training videos, with plans to include many more in the weeks ahead. Our production training materials include:
- Newsroom tips from CBN News
- Discounted access to the Global Media Academy
- Grassrootsnews.tv training manual and videos (with permission from YWAM)
- Links to other recommended videos and training content
- News about Christian media trainers and training events
GNA training topics include equipment operation, interviewing, scripting, story-telling, best reporting practices, and more.
Our GNA commitment is to help you produce quality news reports that will gain an audience in today's competitive media marketplace.